Career Guidance and Placement (CGP)
- Organizes campus recruitment programs
- Organizes events like career development seminars and workshops
- Arranges Job Fairs on campus giving the students the unique opportunity to meet employers under one roof.
- Maintains an extensive network with different organizations regarding internships and job opportunities.
- Arranges employer presentations by Industry and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Arranges internships and job listings
- Provides services like, career advice, guidance and interview preparations
- Arranges seminars and workshops on resume/CV writing and interview skills
- Organizes industry connect sessions to reach a targeted group of students on campus
- Nurtures communications and partnerships with faculty and staff to provide the best opportunities to the students.
- Connects with the students using up to date technology to provide relevant information through different digital channels and networks.
- Organizes networking events with the Alumni